Carters/OshKosh Manager HR Processing in atlanta, Georgia
Manager HR Processing
Date Updated: January 09, 2019
Job Level: Management
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Years of Experience: 3+
Travel: Not Specified
Level of Education: BA/BS
Position ID: 85329-278921
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop , a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
Manage the HR processors; enhance the processing and data integrity of at least 18k Personnel Action Forms for all Carters locations (US Retail, US Corporate, US Distribution Centers, Hong Kong, China, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Mexico, UK and others).
- Manage the activities of the processing team; serve as the subject matter expert; ensure processing efficiencies and accuracy by monitoring daily system integrations between HR and on/off boarding system; research and resolve data integrity issues and file failures; create and maintain efficiencies by developing and processing data uploads whenever possible. (35%)
- Utilize system expertise to ensure all transactions are expressed appropriately in the HR systems of record (ADP Enterprise & Streamline Data Hub) for both US and international employees; answer questions and advice HR business partners on how to express employee changes in the appropriate systems, complete on-going review and analysis to promote automation and streamline processes. (25%)
- Ensure compliance; audit payout files for accuracy and timeliness; audit data entry of the processing team for accuracy and consistency; resolve state and local tax issues and perform audits to validate tax setups, take appropriate action on workflow from Employee Self Service; complete all reporting dashboards accurately (20%)
- Develop and facilitate on-going training for new and incumbent HR users for the core HR system and related tools, e.g. ADP Enterprise HR, ADP Reporting, Streamline Data hub, PA Forms, etc. (10%)
- Support total HR Shared Services HRIS functions by serving as the Time & Labor systems back up administrator; create and maintain process documentation, assist in maintaining accurate and complete employee files (10%)
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an HR capacity processing transactions or executing compliance reporting.
- High School or GED required, Associate/Bachelors Degree strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of typical human resources policies and procedures
- Experience working Cross functional
- Experience with international countries preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Have good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - Advanced Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of ADP EV5 preferred
- Experience with time and labor management systems and configuration
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit https://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today