Carters/OshKosh Manager -Time and Labor in Atlanta, Georgia
Manager -Time and Labor
Date Updated: November 01, 2018
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Travel: Not Specified
Level of Education: BA/BS
Position ID: 85329-276669
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop , a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
Strategic time and labor business partner and primary liaison between business and vendors. Ensure all time and labor configurations are accurate and in compliance with policy and legislation. Produce and distribute weekly and monthly reporting to support time and labor.
Time and Labor
- Serve as the strategic time and labor business partner, subject matter expert, system administrator and primary liaison between the business and vendors. Evaluate and analyze the time and labor systems to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiencies; modify/configure the system to meet business demands; ensure compliance with all policies and federal/state/provincial/local laws. (25%)
- Utilize system expertise and business acumen to ensure all configurations (employee types, payrules, accrual profiles, etc.) are accurate and in compliance with policy and legislation, present business partners with appropriate options for solving complex business needs. (25%)
- Resolve all system issues and support tickets; lead all new release testing; develop and conduct test cases; develop and communicate training materials, update all existing training materials, conduct release training as required (15%)
- Support total HR Shared Services HRIS functions by producing and distributing weekly and monthly reporting to support time and labor as well as HR compliance, turn-over, etc.; support and resolve employee self-service portal issues. (15%)
- Monitor daily system integrations between HR and Time & Labor systems; research and resolve data integrity issues and file failures; modify data integration files as required. (10%)
- Develop and facilitate on-going time and labor training for new and incumbent managers. (10%)
- Direct communication with vendors related to system issues, new projects and configurations assistance, e.g. ADP
- Assist in special initiatives/projects
Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of typical human resources policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Have good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working Cross Functional
- Experience with time and labor management systems and configuration
- Functional timekeeping and/or system configuration experience desired
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources or related experience helpful
- System configuration and/or timekeeping (functional and/or technical) experience highly desirable.
- High School or GED required, Associate/Bachelors Degree strongly preferred.
- Use of general office equipment.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today