Carters/OshKosh On Figure Stylist in Atlanta, Georgia
On Figure Stylist
Date Updated: November 30, 2018
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Years of Experience: 5 + Years
Travel: About 50%
Level of Education: BA/BS
Position ID: 85329-277896
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop , a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
The Lead Stylist position for the Carters Brands will be responsible for styling specific to baby, toddler and kid age segments
- (60%) Manage high volume style out and preps for on figure photoshoots for 8-10 photo shoots per year
- Lead and develop an effective styling process (style outs) and organization of samples for on figure shoots for multiple Carters global brands.
- Shoots will include on location and local studio on-figure shoots
- Utilize a high-level understanding of Carters strategic business objectives to focus on delivering strong styled looks that balance the big ideas from design and merchandising while understanding the buyers volume drivers and the key looks that we need to stand for by season.
- Support the Sr. Creative Director at internal photo studio with ecommerce retail selling on figure shoots.
- (25%) Lead, drive and build upon Carters brand through an elevated styling approach that balances trend/big ideas, key volume items
- Researches trend and stays current on new techniques, looks and styles. Applies trend in brand appropriate way to evolve and push the Carters brand style.
- (15%) Manage and organize samples to support style out process
- Must be able to effectively manage sample calendar, schedule styleout multiple reviews. Know how to think indepenedently and problem solve
- Leads the coordination and prep for all on figure shoots
- Support Sr. Creative Director with all seasonal brand campaign on figure photo shoot needs, inclusive of all Carters global brands. Will also maintain on figure styling support for creative director of internal photo studio with on figure ecommerce
- Support process that will record all style numbers and ensure meta data is attached to each shot to track style numbers.
Experience and Skills
- Extremely creative with a high sense of style and attention to detail / up on current trends and a unique eye for fashion as demonstrated through a portfolio of professional work
- Innovative and artistic with proven experience with managing a high-volume retail styling process.
- Motivated, detail oriented, with strong organizational, prioritization and communication skills.
- Hands-on ability to effectively style on figure photography with the baby, toddler and kid arena with a brand right understanding and approach.
- Demonstrated ability to work with children
- Well-rounded fashion stylist familiar with the complete product creation life cycle, from initial concept to retail sale.
- 5 years previous experience in acting and organizing a high-volume shoot in a lead stylist role.
- Experience with multi-channel retail brands
- Work in a standard office setting and use standard office equipment while occasionally lifting and/or moving files/product samples weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Job will require up to 50% travel.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today