Carters/OshKosh Solution Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Date Updated: December 13, 2018
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Travel: Not Specified
Level of Education: BA/BS
Position ID: 85329-278437
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop , a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
- Responsible for day to day activities within our payments and private label credit card environment, as well as new project initiatives within our Retail Store Systems environment for more than 800 stores, with potential for future store growth and international expansion.Partner with internal business and external vendors to collaboratively generate creative ideas, problem solve, gather business and technical requirements.Develop solutions and implement store of future technologies, all while delivering exceptional reliable and robust service to these retail units. Success in this role is the ability to be highly business facing with superb relationship building skills, and bring to life technology that reduces friction for associates, delights the customer and improves revenue.
- Develop customized technical solutions focused within our payments environment, but not limited to, to deliver new business capabilities, improve performance, and automate business processes by utilizing programming, scripting and systems experience.
- Collect, analyze and summarize data to proactively identify trends and inform business partners.Present metrics in an organized and understandable format to help make informed decisions. Create a variety of reports to meet business and leadership needs.
- Support core Retail Technologies in our stores and back office. Including Point of Sale, payment solutions, mobile devices, and many back end systems.
- Participate in complex and high visibility projects relevant to assigned area of responsibility.
- Work on innovative initiatives to improve our store experience including cloud, IoT, machine learning and in-store analytics.
- Present development and automation ideas, data trends, project projections, plans, updates, etc. to senior leadership.
- Create, build, and maintain partnerships with all levels of the organization, ensuring collaboration in system changes and enhancements.
- Work on call schedule rotating weekends and weeks.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 3 years of development work within applications and software bringing to market custom modifications, enhancements or automated processes; preferably with a focus on payments and preferably in a retail environment.
- Programming development skills with, C#, .NET, App Builder, or Web Development required
- Minimum 1 year of experience with reporting and analysis; specifically for project implementations and hyper-care support
- Minimum 1 year in project planning focused on gathering business and technical requirements, project estimation, and project plan maintenance, with proven communication strategies
- Experience creating SQL queries and general operation of SQL Server required
- Experience working within PCI and PII compliance security requirements
- Experience working with Splunk a plus
- Skilled in preparing and/or presenting reports and data; Identifying trends through analysis
- Critical Thinking with a drive for process improvement
- Work cross-functionally with all layers of the organization and possess strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Aptos Store 6 and/or CRM experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree in an appropriate field (MIS or CS preferred)
- Retail experience preferred
- Retail payment systems experience preferred
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit https://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today