Carters/OshKosh Traffic Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta, GA, GA
Date Updated: November 02, 2018
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Travel: Not Specified
Level of Education: BA/BS
Position ID: 85329-265546
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com , www.oshkoshbgosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at www.carters.com .
Responsible for all aspects of project management and liaise between the creative, direct marketing, photo studio & production teams. The Traffic Specialist is the "gatekeeper" to ensure schedules are met processes are established and followed to ensure projects delivered on time.
- Make certain project deadlines are met by managing schedules, workflow and resources via project management trafficking software.
- Assign requests for retouching from internal and external partners. Ensure that all essential information is present before commencement of work. Accept or determine timelines.
- Detailed day-to-day scheduling and operation of work, assigned task to individuals.
- Create and maintain a trafficking production calendar along with a series of monthly reports.
- Make recommendations to streamline and improve operational efficiencies with the ultimate goal of delivering all completed projects on time.
- Primary point of communication for Creative, Direct Marketing, Photo Studio and Production request/project status. Attend weekly marketing meetings.
- Schedule hard copy proof reviews.
- Route final PDF files for reference.
- Assist with graphic production task as needed.
Experience and Skills
- Highly skilled at project management
- Pre-press, print production, quality control and photographic retouching knowledge
- Skilled at computer graphics software, Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, on complex and multiple assignments, multi-task and a proactive problem solver
- Promote communication and collaboration between departments
- Understand basic production needs for marketing and collateral etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Positive attitude
- 3-4 years of related traffic experience in an agency or production environment
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today